Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Announcing the August Project!

I'm excited that I get to be the person to pick the first monthly project for this blog!
It is from the Wee Wonderfuls book.  
It is a sweet, little inchworm and I picked it because I want to make it for my mom.
Has anyone seen the movie Hans Christen Anderson with Danny Kaye?  My mom loves Danny, loves the movie, loves the music and he sings a song about inchworms.

Inchworm, inchworm
Measuring the marigold
You and your arithmetic
You'll probably go far
Inchworm, inchworm
Measuring the marigold
Seems to me you'd stop and see
How beautiful they are


This is a sweet little inchworm whom I'm sure enjoys each marigold.  I am excited to make her.


1 comment:

  1. Yeah baby! I'm cutting mine out tonight while I re-watch Trueblood!

    ReplyDelete