Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Tammy's Pillow Project-Amy Butler Style

Surf Widow is coming to visit on Monday and when I saw her a couple weeks ago I made the goal to finish my pillow that I had started the last time she was visiting and bind my quilt that she had helped me make the visit before the previous one.
So, good news the pillow is done and it turned out just how I had wanted it to.



It is actually a super easy pattern to make and follow.  Good job Amy Butler!
I bought the pattern at Material Girls.  (see side bar)

Hot tips on this pattern:
Make sure to place the fabric you really love in the middle because the top, bottom and side rows are cut off and as you can see you can't really see them.
I also had the amazing idea to shred old clothes and use them for stuffing.  This will not work for this pattern.  I was going to do this because I thought I would need a lot of stuffing but I only used about 12 oz.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this! I want to make one for me!!! The buttons are cute. You need to give us a cloth covered button tutorial.

    ReplyDelete